South America - Brazil & Argentina
- See One of the New Seven Wonders of the World - Christ the Redeemer in Brazil
- View Two of the New Seven Wonders of Nature - Iguazu Falls in Argentina & Brazil and
Amazon River in Brazil
- SAO PAULO - Guided City tour
- RIO DE JANEIRO
- Rio by Night with Plataforma Show, Guided City tour of Rio De Janeiro, Excursion to Sugar Loaf
and Corvocado Mountains
- Ride a cable car to Morro de Urca (Urca Hill)
- Ride a train through the lush Tijuca Rainforest and visit the famous Christ the Redeemer Statue
overlooking Rio de Janeiro
- AMAZONAS: Amazon - Monkey Jungle tour, Caboclo's Native Amazon Village, Meeting the
Waters tour, Tour in canoe for Alligator Spotting, Amazon Rainforest, Amazon River, Orientation
tour of Amazon
- Foz do Iguaçu: Iguaçu National Park, Iguacú Falls from Brazilian side
- Experience the birth city of the Tango!
- Iguazú Falls from Argentinian Side
- Guided City tour of Buenos Aires
Day 2 - Sao Paulo - City Tour – Manaus (By Flight)- Amazon
Day 3 - Amazon - Monkey Jungle Tour - Caboclo's Native Amazon Village
Day 4 - Amazon - Amazon River - Meeting the Waters Tour - Evening Tour in Canoe For Alligator Spotting
Day 5 - Amazon- Manaus Orientation tour - Rio De Janeiro - (by flight) Rio by Night with Plataforma Show + Dinner
Day 6 - Rio De Janeiro - Corcovado Hill, Christ the Redeemer Statue, cable car ride to Sugar Loaf Mountains - Beaches
Day 7 - Rio De Janeiro - Foz do Iguaçu (by flight) Iguazu Falls - Brazilian side of the Falls - National Park do Iguaçu/ Brazilian National Park
Day 8 - Iguazu Falls – Excursion To Argentinean Side Of The Falls - Buenos Aires, Argentina (By Flight)
Day 9 - Buenos Aires - Guided city tour - La Recoleta - Shopping
Day 10 - Buenos Aires – Return
Day 11 - Enroute… All Meals In Flight….Connect To Home Country…
Day 12 - Arrival Cochin /Trivandrum
- Return economy class airfare group basis as per itinerary ex Cochin
- Internal flight tickets from - fares are calculated for issuance 3 months prior to departure date
- One time Brazil and Argentina visa fees as of 15th December
- Expert Professional Guidance for visas
- Tip to drivers and guide
- Services of an Expert Tour leader
- Deluxe Hotel accommodation in well known chain of hotels on twin share basis with American breakfast
- Local / Chinese/ Indian dinners
- Airport transfers & transportation in deluxe coach with guide
- Cable Car Ticket to Urca Hill
- Train Ticket to Urca Hill
- All Gratuities
- Flight tickets as mentioned in itinerary above. International and domestic flights for travel within South America allow only 15kg of luggage (1 piece of luggage) per person. For additional kg or pieces of luggage, the airline will charge on the spot at the time of check in
- Admissions to points of interest, other sightseeing, not mentioned as optionals, as mentioned in the itinerary.
- The cost of passport, Cost of optional Tours, Porterage at Airport, Hotels, Laundry, Telephone charges, beverages, Food & Drinks not forming part of group menus.
- Surcharge for additional pieces of luggage or luggage that exceeds 15 kilos on international and domestic flights for travel within South America.
- Optional Municipal taxes in Brazil or Argentina that has to be paid in person at the time of exit.
- Anything which is not included in the 'Tour cost Includes'